A fortnight ago, it was reported on here that NAMA was one of the parties being sued in Dublin’s High Court in a case involving what appears to be a Portugese property development. Yesterday, the plaintiffs in that case, Tony Ward and James Hiney, lodged two applications naming the same defendants,
(1) GERRY FAGAN T/A OCEANIO DEVELOPMENTS GERRY
(2) MORGADO DA LAMEIRA – EMPREENDIMENTO TURISTICO E GOLFE S.A
(3) OCEANICO LUSOIRLANDES – INVESTIMENTOS IMOBILIARIOS E TURISTICOS SA
(4) IRISH BANK RESOLTION CORPORATION
(5) NATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT AGENCY
James Hiney is joined in his application – 2012/12954 P – by Sabina Hiney and both plaintiffs are represented by McCartan and Burke solicitors. Tony Ward has a separate application – 2012/12952 P – and he too, is represented by McCartan and Burke solicitors.
Given that this is Ireland, we can’t access the application itself to see what is at issue or what remedies are sought.