(The new properties added in October 2011, click to enlarge)
NAMA has today published its now regular monthly list of properties subjected to foreclosure action. The full list is here, the list of new properties added is here, and you will find previous editions of the monthly list which was first launched in July 2011, here.
You should read the full list of NAMA’s terms for accessing the lists here. But in summary, this is what you’re looking at:
(1) Real estate property subject to loans in NAMA to which receivers have been appointed. The receiver’s website is shown against each property.
(2) This is all the real estate foreclosed sorted by country, and then region.
(3) Not all of the property may be for sale.
(4) Contact the receiver with enquiries or expressions of interest in the first instance. Only pester NAMA if you’re not getting any response from the receiver and make allowances that receivers will be busy with queries, particularly after a new release of foreclosed property.
(5) If you think there are mistakes on the list, contact NAMA.
What’s new? The properties to which receivers were appointed during October includes residential, development, retail, office, agricultural and industrial assets, in addition to a number of public houses in Dublin and Belfast. The list contains a substantial number of properties in Northern Ireland and Britain, including an office building in the Gasworks in Belfast and the Vantage Business Park site near London. The list includes 105 properties which have just been added. These include 57 to which receivers were appointed during October. In another 48 cases, receivers had already been appointed prior to acquisition of the loans by NAMA in October. The total number of properties now listed is 1,040 (some of which are multiple properties such as apartment blocks)