(The new properties added in February 2012, click to enlarge)
NAMA has today published its now regular monthly list of properties subjected to foreclosure action – the list shows NAMA foreclosed properties at the end of February 2012. The full list is here, the list of new properties added is here, and you will find previous editions of the monthly list which was first launched in July 2011, here. It is hoped to have the list in an spreadsheet format shortly, available here [UPDATE 30th March, 2012. Spreadsheet now available].
You should read the full list of NAMA’s terms for accessing the lists here. But in summary, this is what you’re looking at:
(1) Real estate property subject to loans in NAMA to which receivers have been appointed. The receiver’s website is shown against each property.
(2) This is all the real estate foreclosed sorted by country, and then region.
(3) Not all of the property may be for sale.
(4) Contact the receiver with enquiries or expressions of interest in the first instance. Only pester NAMA if you’re not getting any response from the receiver and make allowances for receivers being busy with queries, particularly after a new release of foreclosed property.
(5) If you think there are mistakes on the list, contact NAMA.
There will be comment and analysis here shortly.
UPDATE: 30th March, 2012. Thanks to a member of the NWL audience, we now have a spreadsheet of the February 2012 foreclosure list available here. These are a few analysis from the spreadsheet which you might find interesting. Firstly an analysis of the 1,169 foreclosure properties by type of property and country.
Next an analysis of the receivers.
And lastly an analysis of the sales agents.