(The new properties added in November 2011, click to enlarge)
NAMA has today published its now regular monthly list of properties subjected to foreclosure action. The full list is here, the list of new properties added is here, and you will find previous editions of the monthly list which was first launched in July 2011, here.
You should read the full list of NAMA’s terms for accessing the lists here. But in summary, this is what you’re looking at:
(1) Real estate property subject to loans in NAMA to which receivers have been appointed. The receiver’s website is shown against each property.
(2) This is all the real estate foreclosed sorted by country, and then region.
(3) Not all of the property may be for sale.
(4) Contact the receiver with enquiries or expressions of interest in the first instance. Only pester NAMA if you’re not getting any response from the receiver and make allowances that receivers will be busy with queries, particularly after a new release of foreclosed property.
(5) If you think there are mistakes on the list, contact NAMA.
Tom McFeeley’s apartment block in Stratford (east London), properties of Cork developers to whom NAMA appointed receivers in October 2011, property in Furbo in County Galway. After the avalanche of Northern Ireland shown on the October 2011 list, there is none in November 2011.